- The Service Manager position is responsible for the field team’s overall care and performance.
- The role requires great communication skills to coordinate regular and ongoing meetings with technicians, coordinate schedules with dispatchers and in dealing with clients in a professional and timely manner.
- The use of computers and software will be a daily requirement to find, fill and create new reports needed to provide metrics, feedback and coaching to the team as a whole.
- Training and coaching activities will be required, to meet the overall position objectives
- The results will be seen in the improved performance and morale of the team as well as the revenue produced.
- Put in time as needed to improve systems, communication etc. which support the improvement in performance while keeping the company culture and values intact.
Functions the role will need to perform include although may not be limited to the following:
- Assist with the operation and performance of the company to meet its objectives
- Be invested in role and company goals
- Monitor Technician performance
- Provide metrics reports to management
- Liaise with Office team/warehouse
- Provide input to technician Pricebook and ensure pricing is where it needs to be
- Improve productivity and efficiency of the field team
- Confirm payments made in the system are being accurately tracked
- Apply for permits where needed
- Approving larger quotes
- Review of statistics (invoices, daily checks and feedback)
- Review and view warranties
- Review and deal with escalated customer complaints/resolution and service
- Video testimonials
- Van inspections
- Supporting and onboarding of new techs and apprentices
- Hiring and de hiring
- Ensuring procedure adoption and maintenance
- Coaching and discipline of techs
- 1 to 1 coaching calls as needed (90 day period or until good)
- Review quotes with team members to ensure as needed consistency of look and feel to customers as well as ensuring accuracy and consistency of pricing.
To submit your application, please email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Service Manager Application” in the subject line.
Characteristics our new Service Manager needs to have:
- Be on board with changes in business/company
- Must have a positive attitude
- Have impeccable behaviour in meetings and at work in general
- Be a great timekeeper
- Have great attendance
- Be driven to set targets and ensure they are met regularly
- Use of all company systems properly
- Have the ability to lead by example
- Be active in self-development and interested in the development of others
- Be supportive of teammates, team programs and ideas
- Must have qualifications pertinent to the position and actively developing new skills
- Ability to provide feedback about systems, their use and ways to improve
- Provide solutions rather than problems
- Have a willingness to try new things
- Be open to feedback
- Must have the ability to take responsibility for the areas covered by the position
Base + Performance
Performance bonus will be relative to results achieved by the team under your control
What You Should Expect
We have a great reputation here at Out Of This World. Through 16 years of being in business, we have become an established company within the capital. Out Of This World has amazing Google reviews to showcase our professional demeanour, has been the winner of several consecutive customer awards, supports local charities and causes, and provides a positive and fun working environment for all of our employees.
We also have weekly training sessions for our technicians and office staff to ensure maximum performance and personal growth. We want you to become confident and successful in your work and personal life, and if you wish to grow yourself, Out Of This World is the perfect place for you!
Want To Work For Out Of This World?
If you believe you have what it takes to be a part of the Out Of This World family, email us and we will get back to you promptly.
Thank you for your interest!
To submit your application, please email us at –email@example.com