*updated March 17, 2020
At Out of This World Plumbing the safety and well-being of our Team Members, our Customers and our Community are our top priority.
Rest assured that we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to help keep our communities safe.
To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Team Members and our Customers:
- Providing our Team Members with an ample supply of:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- Lysol spray
- single-use gloves
- eye protection
- Asking our customers if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if they have any cold or flu symptoms prior to entering their home
- Team Members will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers as well as maintaining a 6 foot distance
- Team Members will wipe down their work area, tools and iPad before and after the work is complete
- Any Team Member who has flu like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required
- Our Team Members also have the right to refuse to enter the property if they feel in harms way
Thank you for doing your part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
Dave and Wendy Smythe