Although the Government of Ontario is transitioning Canadians back to normality, this hasn’t stopped Out of This World from taking the utmost care and precautionary measures to keep our customers safe.
As we interact with people every day, we still want to make sure all the safety steps are taken to disrupt any potential spread of this virus. We understand the severity of COVID-19 and how our customers feel about the uncertainty of whether the technician entering their home is a health risk.
We want to remind you, the homeowner, that Out of This World technicians are doing the most to prevent contamination as well as provide peace of mind. Here are the procedures and protocols we’re still taking to adjust to COVID-19:
- Providing our Team Members with an ample supply of:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- disinfectant spray
- single-use gloves
- eye protection
- Asking our customers if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if they have any cold or flu symptoms prior to entering their home.
- Team Members will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers as well as maintaining a 6-foot distance.
- Team Members will wipe down their work area, tools and iPad before and after the work is complete.
- Any Team Member who has flu-like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required.
- Our Team Members also have the right to refuse to enter the property if they feel in harm’s way.
We thank all of you for doing your part to keep the city of Ottawa free of COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at (613) 519-1342.