Residential Plumbing in
Hello Orléans residents! Out of This World Plumbing provides plumbing installation and repair services to homeowners in your area.
As one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Ottawa, Orléans has many beautiful old homes. In order to keep them up to shape, we offer a complete list of residential plumbing help. Whatever your plumbing needs, we can provide you with same-day service. We will text you when we are on our way, and arrive at your door properly equipped to handle the plumbing job you require, no matter how big or small.
Ask us a Question
If you’re not ready to book yet, feel free to complete the form below. We will respond to your request within 2 hours or less (during office hours). If you want to schedule a service call, please use our online schedule tool or if it is an emergency call us 24/7 at: (613) 519-1342.
Your Trusted Orléans Plumbers
As your friendly neighbourhood plumbers, Out of This World Plumbing offers fast, professional Orléans plumbing services, including:
- Plumbing repair
- Maintenance and tuneup
- New installation
- Plumbing planning and renovation
- Drain and sewer service
- Water softeners and purifiers
Are you in the midst of a plumbing emergency in your Orléans home? We’re here to help you! Call us for 24/7 repair every day of the year. It’s quick and easy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
And the good news doesn’t end there—our licensed plumbers are always knowledgeable, trustworthy, clean, and respectful of your home. We provide upfront quotes on our services with no hidden fees. Our focus is on you, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Signs of a Water Leak
Stay alert to the following signs that tend to indicate a water leak somewhere in your house. If you notice any of them, turn off the water valve and contact us for help.
- Unexplained spike in your water bill. When your water bill suddenly shoots up 10-20% for no apparent reason, that’s a clue you probably have a hidden water leak.
- Bubbling, discoloured, or peeling paint. Excess moisture from a hidden leak often affects the appearance or texture of paint on your walls or ceiling.
- Mysterious warm spots. Run your hands along the walls. If you feel any strange warm spots, you most likely have a big, noticable leak on your hands.
- Sound of dripping or trickling water. If you hear what sounds like running water coming from behind your wall – when no one is using your faucets, shower, or toilet — believe your ears and contact us for a leak inspection ASAP.
- Mould or mildew. When mould or mildew shows up on your walls, that’s a clear sign of excess damp – frequently caused by a plumbing leak. Even before it’s visible to the eye, mould growth may become obvious in the form of a musty, acrid smell.
- Wet floor or drywall. Wet or mouldy flooring, carpet, or drywall is a definite warning signal that water is flowing from somewhere.
- Water meter reading. Now, not all water meters can be read, so first check if your water meter has a legible dial. Avoid using any water in your house for the next 2 hours; then check the meter once again. A change in the reading will confirm that you do, indeed, have a leak.
Our Plumbing Services
Frozen pipes can spell awful damage — they can happen on cold Orléans winter days (-15° Celsius or lower) and are quite a hassle. However, Out of This World Plumbing is ready, whether you need frozen pipe repair or prevention.
Learn more about getting your frozen pipes fixed
You may not realize you have a plumbing leak until you receive an enormous water bill or you discover growing mould. If you have the slightest cause to suspect there’s hidden leakage in your home, ask us to come and take care of it at the source.
Learn more about our professional leak detection and repair
Toilets problems are possibly the most urgent — clogs, leaks, weird noises, inability to flush — you want to fix them fast. Out of This World is available for convenient toilet repair or replacement when you need it.
Learn more about our toilet repairs
If you have a damaged faucet, save yourself a weekend of work by calling our team to get the job done right away.
Learn more about our faucet repairs and installation
Water damage can hit any house in Orléans whenever there is heavy rain or high spring runoff. Keep your home flood-safe by having us install a sump pump with battery backup.
Learn more about installing a sump pump
Is your water heater leaking or not heating properly? We are your go-to source for water heater repair and replacement in Orléans. Our team can work with a hot water tank or a tankless heater.
Learn more about our hot water tank repairs and installation
Renovating your Orléans kitchen, bathroom, or laundry room is a significant investment. One way to ensure the perfect reno is to build Out of This World Plumbing’s services into your budget. Our professional plumbing renovation and installation is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Learn more about our kitchen, bathroom and laundry room renovations